Wild Lillies

Wild Lillies

Monday, January 5, 2015

What you'll find...Tomorrow is a new day

So I started this blog to voice my story, my experiences. A personal outlet, where I can just speak and express myself. You might find I have nothing new to tell or maybe you'll find that you're not alone. We all have a story, we all have our hardships. We all have our stories, some harder than others. Some more tragic than others. Maybe you can come here and be uplifted. 

Im still on this journey taking it step by step, day by day. Truly that is the only way I can think to take things, no matter what you've been through or currently going through. Just make it through today if that is all you have the strength for. I know that i've been in a place where that is all I had strength for. Taking it hour by hour, just in agonizing pain. Never underestimate the power of a broken heart. That isn't my MO but it is my catalyst. It was my starting point, although at that time I thought it was my ending. I'll get into that story at another point. 

My quick message is just hold on, see your way through to tomorrow. One day more, sometimes the pain we experience never truly goes away. I've had days were Im totally ok, and just in a second the pain lives and thrives. The saying "time heals all wounds" I don't agree, not completely. Time heals some. What I believe that happens is we learn to live with it. What makes or breaks us when it comes to dealing/living with pain, is how our outlook is on life. Better yet, how we choose to look at life. That is the difference, its how I CHOOSE to see life. With my story, (not at first I have to clarify) everyday I made and prayed to see things differently. To see the beauty in the world again, learn to cope. And what do you know, drum roll please...I know you can feel and see whats coming next, it did. Little by little, day by day. It wasn't the miracle on 34th street kind of transformation, but it was some change. It was slow. For me that was better than feeling the way I was. I have to remind myself and sometimes get reminded that it takes time to make it through. Its a slow process, you just have to see and wait it out. I am a believer of we don't know what tomorrow holds. Hold on, at least until next time we get to meet again.

Sending Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment